Finkelstein, Blankinship, Frei-Pearson & Garber, LLP (a White Plains, New York based public interest class action law firm) is seeking to hire a Legal Assistant/Paralegal with the following qualifications/skills:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with prior related experience and/or the intention of pursuing Law School.
- Outstanding organizational, writing, interpersonal and communication skills; team-oriented mindset and strong work ethic; the flexibility and willingness to work simultaneously on a wide range of tasks and projects; and the ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide arrange of people with diverse backgrounds.
- Exceptional computer and technical skills (including Microsoft Office) and the ability to multitask are required.
- A commitment to helping victims of unlawful practices is essential.
Duties will include:
- Handle electronic case filing and service of process.
- Case management through all phases of litigation.
- Client and witness contact.
- Draft correspondences to courts and clients.
- Maintain calendar, draft client correspondences, and track deadlines for filings and proceedings.
- Assist with discovery process, conduct document searches, and coordinate document production.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes subsidized medical premiums and a matching 401k program. In addition, we offer paid vacation, sick and holiday time.
Based on the above qualifications, if you feel you might be a strong candidate for this position, please feel free to submit your resume for consideration.
FBFG is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse workplace and a recipient of the Patriotic Employer Award for supporting service members and their families.
We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, veterans, and other candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.